Get a grip on your portfolio with Xeleron Cockpit!
Challenges of Portfolio Management
- Lack of a clear overview of how the teams are working towards the organizational strategy and goals
- It is challenging to prioritize strategic initiatives due to the lack of an integrated and transparent view of priorities and available implementation capacity. As a result, no (joint) choices are made about strategic initiatives.
- There are no limits to strategic initiatives, and plans are not realistic. It is left to chance what is delivered.
- The lack of insight into data makes it difficult to determine the correct business value of strategic initiatives.
Create transparency in decisions
- Translate your goals into clearly defined strategic initiatives
- Define your goals based on clear metrics
- Gain insight into how the strategic initiatives contribute to the realization of the strategy
Make an objective prioritization in the portfolio based on your prioritization model
- Prioritize based on your own chosen prioritization model
- Make choices based on the themes, goals, or teams you want to prioritize
- Create different scenarios to achieve the correct prioritization
Make your projects successful by providing insight into dependencies in your roadmap
- Make choices in the planning of the chosen priorities
- Gain insight into how the underlying features relate to the chosen strategic initiatives
- Manage the risks in your portfolio by mapping the dependencies in your roadmap during the PI event
Gain insight into the results of the portfolio and the delivered business value
- Gain real-time insight into the status of strategic initiatives
- Follow the highs and lowlights of the various strategic initiatives
- Bring together the results from different portfolios in a transparent manner
Seamless connection with Jira and/or Azure DevOps
Do you want to know what Agile Portfolio management can do for you?
Our consultants can help you!